360 Virtual Tours Promotion For CHTA Members


ENGAGE your audience and close more business with a virtual tour of your hotel, venue, college or business.

Take advantage of our Virtual Tours Promotion For CHTA Members.

Be the first in your Caribbean destination to sign up for a virtual tour powered by Virtual Visit

and you will receive a 20+% price discount on your virtual tour set-up and training.

(Additional discounts may also be applied.)

This special offer is valid until July 31, 2016

10% of your prospects come for a live site visit…Virtual Visit is how you reach the other 90%

More site inspections means more bookings. Far beyond standard 360° panoramic photos, our suite of seven sales tools lets you offer live, guided site inspections anytime, anywhere – over the phone, online, and on the road.

Your virtual tour will come standard with these seven (7) awesome solutions:

Virtual Visit Presentations Modules

Brafford website Request A Quote banner ad

 Virtual tours by Virtual Visit

Benefits of the Virtual Visit Tours Solution

  • Virtual Visit has been delivering tours to satisfied clients since 1996 – our solutions package is based on over 31 years of hospitality and technology expertise
  • Our virtual tours work on desktops and laptops, as well as on iOS and Android  devices.
  • Both online AND offline solutions are provided – take your prospects on a guided site inspection anytime, anywhere
  • Hospitality and architectural photography is our specialty – let us help to showcase your property at its finest
  • A high percentage of the photography produced for our tours can be re-purposed for your brochures, website, corporate requirements, e-proposals, etc.
  • Affordability – unlimited number of users for one flat monthly fee
  • Any updates are available to you at no additional charge

We provide virtual tours for:

  • Art Galleries and Museums
  • Banquet and Catering Halls
  • Colleges and Universities
  • Event Venues & Attractions
  • Hotels & Resorts
  • Restaurants
  • Villas


Virtual Visit has provided solutions for Fairmont, Hilton, Starwood, Caesars, as well as independent properties. Our solutions are based on your needs so contact us for a free consultation today!

Brafford website Request A Quote banner ad

 Brafford Media & Technologies – virtual tour provider of the Caribbean