We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time for any changes.
This policy was last updated on Feb 21, 2021
Information we may collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including address, email address and phone number
- demographic information such as preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide service to you and in particular for the following reasons:
- Validation, quality control and internal record keeping.
- Transaction processing. Please note we do not capture or store credit card information on our website. Financial transactions are processed using secure PayPal or Stripe payment services.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third Party Links
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or providing service to you so long as they agree to keep this information confidential. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time using the unsubscribe process included in the email.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please update your account profile or write to us as soon as possible using the contact information provided below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Alternatively, you can contact us using our Contact Form